Thursday, March 2, 2017

New Covers Up At Self-Pub Book Covers

Due to personal reasons, I had to slow down on my artwork for a while. Since my time is still limited, I'm only doing covers for Self-Pub Book Covers -- a site where the author can do the typography with online tools (or just buy the cover and hire someone separately to do the type).  Check out my Daringnovelist Portfolio on SPBC.

Right now, I'm mostly working with image manipulation -- here are a few of the current covers:


Self-pub Book Covers has some odd rules due to their "self serve" nature. They have limited fonts and font colors, and a wider than normal format.  The above images (and their text) was designed to meet their specs. I am sometimes available to do better typography.  If you buy a cover of mine there, and want something nicer than what you feel you can do yourself, contact me and I'll see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment